Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

BLOG BIBLIOTEKA VEDSKE ASTROLOGIJE

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  EventsEvents  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Drik PanchangDrik Panchang  AstroSageAstroSage  PristupiPristupi  Registruj seRegistruj se  

Randhra Bhava

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 48

Randhra Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Randhra Bhava   Randhra Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:05

-8- BHAVA ~ RANDHRA

Ova bhava pokazuje dužinu života natusa, protok njegove energije, (ne)funkcionisanje Čakri u telu, a takodje prikazuje i natusova interesovanja za tajne, misterije, ezoteriju, život / smrt, tantru, a direktno ukazuje kako na prošle živote tako i na buduće živote i stav natusa prema svojoj Karmi i Darmi. Reinkarnacija, inkarnacija, transformacija, meditacija, direktan kontakt sa smrću koja menja Svest u Svesnot.

Takodje, prikazuje kao i 4 polje, narav natusa, da li je (ne)miran, (ne)staložen, a preko 6 polja povezan je i sa prikazom situacije u kojoj natus može, a ne mora, da bude sklon iznenadnim (ne)voljnim promenama u životu, greškama, nezgodama, povredama. Takodje, ova bhava se vezuje za bilo kakve "agresije" tj. napade od strane i prema natusu (konflikti, svadje, borbe, ratovi, zatvori...)

Ovo polje je imovina partnera, ali i porodično nasledje natusa, pa seshodno tome povezuje i sa osiguranjem, nenadanim bogatstvom, materijanim -/+ situacijama, kao i legalnim dokumentima koji se vezuju za sve ovo.

Članovi porodice : porodica partnera.

Delovi tela : spoljašnji uro-genitalni organi.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.dnevnikastrologa.com/index.php
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Randhra Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Randhra Bhava   Randhra Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:15

Osma kuća

Osma kuća se naziva randra ili ranjivo mesto. Ovo je kuća jakih i teških transformacija. Mnogi ljudi teže ka promeni i transformaciji, međutim kada do toga dođe često se uplaše i ustuknu. Ovo je prva kuća promene stanja svesti, kada preko nje pređemo onda smo se promenili i spremni smo za dalji razvoj.

Ona predstavlja i dugove, kako finansijske (budući da druga kuća od bilo koje predstavlja novac ovo je druga od sedme (drugi ljudi i tako pokazuje novac drugih)) tako i sudbinske dugove koje moramo vratiti, da li partnerima, da li nekom drugom.

Ona daje nevidljive prepreke, odnosno probleme koji ne moraju neminovno nastati u ovom životu. Ona pokazuje sve stvari ispod zemlje, kao što su nafta, različiti hemijski elementi ispod zemlje i sl. Na fiziološkom planu ona predstavlja organ za izlučivanje.

http://www.jatavedas.com/?p=120
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Randhra Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Randhra Bhava   Randhra Bhava EmptyPon 19 Mar 2018 - 2:15

8th House Vedic Astrology, Eighth House

The eighth house is considered as the bhava that has a direct bearing on the longevity or life span of a person in the material world. In context of the question of longevity, it needs to be said that one should consider the aspects of the first as well as third houses while taking into account the eighth house. The eighth house is also known as the house of death and once the person has lived the allotted span of their life; all which is related with death such as legacies, inheritance, insurance, wills, gratuity, bonus and the like will be affected. The lagna is said to indicate the aspect of incarnation and the eighth house indicates disincarnation. According to the Hindus, the eighth house stands for the end of the individual’s life.
The house indicates whether the person will encounter a natural death or if it will be unnatural such as by accident, drowning, fire, suicide, or chronic disease or if the death will be slow, sudden or violent. The timing of the death needs to b inferred with reference to the houses 2 and 7, which are placed respectively in the 12 to 8th and 3rd houses after judging the bhadakasthanas. First and foremost, you need to understand whether the horoscope of the native promises long, medium or short life span. If there is a long life that is indicated by the horoscope, the evil aspect that has been formed to the 8th house or the planets that are connected with it by transit or progression when the native is young will not result in death.

Aspects of the Eighth House

The person may thus suffer from ill health instead of perishing. The ill health may be a cause when the native goes through the period or the sub period of a beneficial planet showing signs of vitality or full recovery. The eighth house may indicate other disturbing effects that are indicated by the effects on the native. They may be for instance worried about the fact that their parent is getting hospitalized. This is because the eighth house is the twelfth to the ninth house that represents the father figure.

When the eighth house is occupied by the lord of the lagna, or the planet in the eighth is posited in the constellation of the lord of the lagna, the native may encounter death. If the lord of the third house occupying the eighth house is in the constellation of the lord of the twelfth, the younger brother or sister of the native may result in the cause of their death. If the third house is connected alone, the death may result in the asylum, nursing home, and sanatorium or in an unknown place. In connection with the eleventh house, the native may die in the residence of a friend or an elder brother.

Influence of the Planets on the Eighth House

When Uranus is connected with the eighth house, it may indicate a sudden and strange death. Neptune may lead to mysterious death. The influence of Saturn tends to give credibility of the death to colds, bone troubles, rheumatism etc. Jupiter generally gives the person a calm and peaceful death. Mars causes death due to fire epidemics and inflammations. It may be caused due to small pox, or trouble in the bladder. The death may usually take place as a result of sudden illness attack.

Applications of the 8thHouse

Mangalyasthana

Ashta – eight

Ayus – life or longevity

Adhi – mental pain

Parabhava – insult, humiliation or defeat

Klesha – sorrow

Apavadha – scandal, ill repute

Marana – death

Asuchi – impurity

Vinga – impediment or obstacle
http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/House/8th.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Randhra Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Randhra Bhava   Randhra Bhava EmptyNed 2 Jun 2019 - 19:49

Along with 6th and 12th, 8th house is also considered to be malefic. 8th house in Vedic astrology rules over death, longevity and sudden events. It has a direct impact upon one’s lifespan and the nature of death. It could be natural, peaceful, accident by water or fire, suicide, violent or due to a chronic illness.

8th house is also related to wealth. Everything from sudden gains, losses, share of profit and legacies to inheritance and insurance come under the sphere of 8th house in astrology. It is also called the house of transformations and mysteries, it can bring depression, defame, delay, dissatisfaction and defeat. It also represents the dark side of life, such as the bad karmas and hidden sources.

When 8th house lord or the planets in the house are afflicted, it can affect the longevity of the person, cause chronic illnesses, miseries, fear, lack of mental peace, monetary issues, criminal tendencies, imprisonment, punishment, sexual problems, addictions, bad habits, deformities, loss of loved ones, death and so on. 8th house also represents your reproductive organs and ability, your sense of physical attraction. It also refers to your partner’s finance.

On a positive note, when 8th house in horoscope is positive and strong, it can lead to a lot of positive outcomes. Native may have a long life and is likely to topple enemies and opposition. It also gives higher learning of the metaphysical realms and psychic abilities. The native may have a strong intuition and may be well versed in occult fields such as astrology and meditation. Such people are also masters of fields such as psychology, science, mathematics, and paranormal studies.

Eighth house is also called the Ayu Bhava in Vedic astrology. It relates to the sign of Scorpio, which is known for attributes such as the air of mystery, possessiveness, passion and ambition. Mars is the natural significator of 8th house. Body parts it governs include reproductive system and the colon area. In mundane astrology, 8th house represents natural calamities, death rate of a country, debts, loss of battles, import, export, taxes, budget shortages, scarcity, and so on. It also refers to hidden things and secrecy, research, mines and minerals, archeology.

8th house essentially is considered difficult because this is the house of transformations. It makes the person withdraw from the material pleasures by inflicting miseries but the ultimate aim is salvation and spiritual liberation. It leads to the transformation of the soul, by purifying it and eradicating bad karma. The process nonetheless is agonizing but rewarding. We can also understand transformations in the context that 8th house shows the biggest changes that happen in one’s life which are life changing in nature.

https://www.indastro.com/house/8th-house.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Randhra Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Randhra Bhava   Randhra Bhava Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Randhra Bhava
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1