Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

BLOG BIBLIOTEKA VEDSKE ASTROLOGIJE

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  EventsEvents  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Drik PanchangDrik Panchang  AstroSageAstroSage  PristupiPristupi  Registruj seRegistruj se  

Ari Bhava

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 48

Ari Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Ari Bhava   Ari Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:04

-6- BHAVA ~ ARI

Ova bhava se smatra lošom i negativnom, prikazuje u kolikoj meri i zbog čega natus brine i nervira se, pravi greške, donosi pogrešne odluke i tako stvara revolti iz okoline, ali u isto vreme i sebi šteti zdravlju. Takodje, ovo je kuća grešaka, poroka, mana, loših osobina, ali i životnih izazova, prepreka koje treba prevazići, karmičkih zadataka (bhava koja pokazuje direktno zašto je natus takav kakav je ~ u suprotnosti od onoga što je bio u prošlom životu, kao i karmičke greške koje vuče u odnosu na sebe i druge, pod tim se i podrazumeva bolest ili loš odnos sa okolinom, roditeljima, decom, partnerom ~ ispaštanje zbog grešaka iz prošlosti)

Ovo je bhava koja pokazuje dugove, kamate, kredite, pozajmice, milostinja, socijalno izdržavanje, probleme sa novcem i nekretninom, katastrofe i nezgode, povrede, lomove, ali i ličnog lekara (ili pak mogućnost / želju natusa da bude lekar, med.sestra i sl. da bi brinuo o drugima i tako ispaštao za svoje grehe) Isto tako predstavlja posao, najviše poredjen tip posla, fizički posao, posao koji nema definisan radni osnos i status, služenje drugima itd. Isto tako, ovo je polje hrane, spremanja i prehrane, način ishrane, hrana koju natus (ne)voli, a isto tako predstavlja i kućne ljubimce.

Članovi porodice : majčini ujaci, maćeha.

Delovi tela : deo ispod pupka, creva, probava, varenje, tanko crevo...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.dnevnikastrologa.com/index.php
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Ari Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Ari Bhava   Ari Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:13

Šesta kuća

Pored treće kuće i šesta kuća se naziva Upačaja ili razvojna kuća. Dakle, sva značenja planeta koje su ovde se mogu podići ulaganjem napora i radom. Ovo je kuća službe i rada. U njoj se nalaze naši neprijatelji. Ovo je kuća koja predstavlja grehe i grešne radnje koje svesno činimo stvarajući na taj način lošu sudbinsku sreću zbog čega moramo iskusiti patnju kroz bolesti ili slične probleme. Benefične planete nisu ovde dobro smeštene, dok malefici generalno jesu budući da oni daju osobi snagu da se bori. Takođe predstavlja i polje očevog posla, jer je deseta (karijera, posao) od devete (otac). Na sociološkom planu ona još predstavlja majčinu rodbinu, posebno ujake i tetke, jer je to treća kuća (braća i sestre) od četvrte (majka). Na fiziološkom planu ona predstalja donji abdomen.

http://www.jatavedas.com/?p=120
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Ari Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Ari Bhava   Ari Bhava EmptyPon 19 Mar 2018 - 2:13

6th House Vedic Astrology, Sixth House

The sixth house is also known as the house of sickness. It indicates sickness and disease and the real state of the disease, or recovery from the ailment, whether it is of long or short duration. The sixth house is thus concerned with diseases, the twelfth with hospitalization while the eleventh house indicates discharge from the hospital after recovery. The sixth house is an important house for all those natives who concern treatment of the ailing or nursing for them. The house is related to the food as well as dietary habits of the people and health activities that are influenced with improper care of the body and lack of attention to the diet.

Effects of the Planets on the Sixth Bhava

Mercury in the sixth house shows that there are a lot of fads in the native for food and diet. Saturn in the position of the sixth house shows poor nourishment. Mars when occupying the sixth house is good for the matters of health and leads to over indulgence in eating. When Jupiter is placed in the sixth house, it indicates good aspects related to the health of the individual and although it at times symbolizes bad health due to over indulgence in eating. The placement of the moon in the sixth house represents that the native will have fanciful tastes and temperamental qualities when it comes to the intake of liquids and spirits. This is because of the fact that the sixth house is placed in a watery sign and is connected with Mars.

The position in Venus shows that the native loves good food and drinks and over eating may cause a potential threat to their health. Sickness for the natives of the sixth house should not be predicted without taking into account the other factors. The health of the person is likely to be affected when a person goes through the periods or sub periods of their governing planets or the stars of the occupants of this house are affected. In general, the malefic effects of the house affect the parts of the body that are governed by these planets.

Characteristics of the Sixth Bhava

The connection of the sixth house is affected by the service and work that is rendered by the individual and the exhaustion that is caused to the native as a result of that. It denotes that the subordinates of the native or his superiors will behave in certain manners, irrespective of whether he serves others or others serve him. The condition and faithfulness of his inferiors are determined by the house. With the beneficial aspects of the sixth house, the native is likely to profit from his servants. If the effects of the planets are malevolent, the native may lose through his servants and incur expenses as they will outweigh their income.

The seventh house represents the person with whom the person is engaged in any type of transaction. If the native takes a loan, the position of the seventh house indicates that the financial situation of the lender will deteriorate. This is why the sixth house is often the indicator of the house of borrowing or debt. The native is successful in raising loans if there are beneficial aspects in his sixth house or if the lord of the latter is connected to the benefic. Pet animals and small cattle, enmity, herbs, hygiene, clothing are governed by the sixth house.

Applications of the 6thHouse

Rina – debt

Asthra – arms

Kshata – wounds

Dwesha – country

Vairi

Agha – sin

Dushkritya – wicked activity

Beethi – fear

Avajna – humiliation

Bhaya – danger

Sathru – enemy

Roga – diseases
http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/House/6th.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Ari Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Ari Bhava   Ari Bhava EmptyNed 2 Jun 2019 - 19:53

6th house in Vedic Astrology is mostly associated with health and wellbeing. Maintaining a good health is also about building an ability to fight off adversities in life. We all do mistakes, face challenges and have shortcomings. How we deal with these mishaps such as diseases, misfortunes, opposition, enemies and crisis is what defines us as a person. 6th house also denotes our fears, and whether we can overcome them.

Service and employment are also central themes to the sixth house in Vedic Astrology. What lessons of service you learn in life, what work you should do, whom you serve, who serves you (servants & employees) and relationship with those who rely upon you for their bread and butter are all governed by the position of 6th house in horoscope. It is important to keep yourself strong and prepared to face the adversities so you can be of service to others, which again implies the role of health and diet. Your capacity to work hard and physical strength is also ruled by sixth house.

Sixth house in astrology also relates to obstacles, debts, difficulties, and enemies, the ability to overcome these and win over opposition. Sixth house is mostly related to healers such as doctors as well as those with most servitude such as police and military. What illnesses you are most susceptible to, how long do you take to recover, what part of the body is most vulnerable to injuries, strength of your immune system, and the duration of the illnesses all come under the domain of 6th house. This house also rules over diet, what food you eat along with your daily lifestyle and routine as this is what affects your health to a large extent.

Referred to as the Shatru Bhava in Vedic Astrology, 6th house is relates to Virgo, the sixth sign in the zodiac cycle. Mercury is the natural significator of this house. The body parts it rules include stomach, intestines, and digestive tract. 6th house in Mundane Astrology represents the common wage earners and concerns with issues related to public health, safety, sanitation, and hygiene. It also refers to the defense forces that protect the country. Matters concerning employment, labor laws, and human resources management also fall in the sphere of sixth house.

The relationship you share with your labor, coworkers, and maternal relatives are governed by 6th house. Sixth house also represents the disputes, litigation, and conflicts you indulge in and your ability to manage them. Your wicked and sinful acts also come under sixth house terrain. Where 6th house lord is placed and which planets occupy the 6th house also govern the area of life where you would face most miseries and challenges in life, where you would have to put extra efforts. It also denotes self-discipline, servitude, severity of acts, selfless service, and ability to work towards a better economical position.

https://www.indastro.com/house/6th-house.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Ari Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Ari Bhava   Ari Bhava Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Ari Bhava
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1