Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

BLOG BIBLIOTEKA VEDSKE ASTROLOGIJE

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  EventsEvents  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Drik PanchangDrik Panchang  AstroSageAstroSage  PristupiPristupi  Registruj seRegistruj se  

Dhana Bhava

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 48

Dhana Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Dhana Bhava   Dhana Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:01

-2- Bhava ~ DHANA

Druga Bhava se vezuje za grlo ~ pa nam to s jedne strane ukazuje na način ishrane natusa, ali s druge strane nam ukazuje i na način na koji koristi "grlo" tj. na glas, govor, način izražavanja.
Kvalitet komunikacije je isti kao i kvalitet ishrane ~ onoliko koliko natus vodi računa o tome kako komunicira sa drugima se indentifikuje sa načinom na koji natus obraća pažnju šta unosi u svoje telo i koliko vodi računa o sebi (zato se ova Bhava i vezuje za samopouzdanje)
Samim tim, ova Bhava se vezuje za najranije detinjstvo, ali i sam početak školovanja, jer se ova Bhava vezuje i za maštu, vizije, intuiciju, stvaralaštvo, pretvaranje ideja u dela.
S druge strane, pokazuje natusov ukus (bilo vezan za hranu, pića ili pak oblačenje) pa se samim tim vezuje i za način odevanja.
Takodje, ovo polje s obzirom da se vezuje za samovrednovanje i samopouzdanje, vezuje se i za natusovo shvatanje materijalnog, samim tim novac, nekretnine i sl. a usko je povezana i sa porodicom iz koje natus potiče, jer je to ono prvo što natus kada se rodi "vidi" tj. prvi i osnovni uticaj vrše roditelji na natusa i tako stvaraju u njemu osnove za sve ono što ga čeka u životu.

Članovi porodice : porodica od roditelja, sopstvena porodica koju natus oformljuje brakom

Delovi tela : generalno se vezuje za oči, akcenat na desnom oku, svi organi koji se nalaze u / na licu, vratu (usta, jezik, nos, tiroida...)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.dnevnikastrologa.com/index.php
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Dhana Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dhana Bhava   Dhana Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:10

Druga kuća

Druga kuća predstavlja porodicu, keš i materijalno bogatstvo. Ona predstavlja moral, hranu, jelo i piće i naše održavanje uopšte. Svaka kuća brojano od bilo koje kuće u horoskopu će nam pokazati održavanje date kuće. Ako je ona pod veoma lošim aspektima ili se tu nalaze loše planete (prirodni malefici kao što su Saturn, Mars, Rahi ili Ketu) održavanje je loše i oni teže da to još više uskrate. Ona takođe predstavlja oči, odnosno desno oko kod muškaraca i levo oko kod žena. Na sociološkom planu ova kuća predstavlja našu primarnu i sekundarnu porodicu, kao i drugi brak budući da je osma (dugovečnost) od sedme kuće (prvi brak). Na fiziološkom planu ona predstavlja lice i grlo.

http://www.jatavedas.com/?p=120
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Dhana Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dhana Bhava   Dhana Bhava EmptyPon 19 Mar 2018 - 2:09

2nd House Vedic Astrology, Second House

The second house is signified by money as well as financial matters and indicates the financial circumstances or fortune, gain or profit. The financial prosperity or otherwise of the native is also indicated. This is the house that governs the well being of the native so that they can lead a happy life together. The native of the second house is communicative and this is the reason why they can do well in jobs that are related to communication with others.

One of the important influences of the second house is that it allows the native to express his thoughts well. The house rules the element of ‘vak’, which means that it allows the native to speak well. If the ketu was in the second house, in a mute sign like Cancer or karkata, Scorpio or vrischik, or Pisces or meena, the native may be dumb. In the nativity, if the Mangala or Mars occupies the second house occupying the good aspects of Mercury or Jupiter, the native may be adept in good conversation. The presence of the moon in the second house in the positive aspect of Mars, the speech of the native will be clear.

Effects of the Planets

If the moon is in the second house in good relation to Mercury, the native will also have good conversational abilities. With Jupiter throwing good aspects in the Moon, the native will speak wisely. Venus which throws good aspects on Mars will be likely to make the native speak about sex, entertainment and the pursuits of pleasure. Uranus that follows a good aspect to the moon will render the individual to be eccentric in their speech. With the sun forming a good aspect, the person will be a respectable speaker. Mercury which is the planet of pure intellect occupying the second house with an air sign will indicate that the person is a good speaker.

The second house deals with matters pertaining to marriage. This is because the second house is 8th to the 7th representing the first wife. If the first wife expires, the native is likely to go for a second marriage. Although marriage is primarily the concern of the seventh house, the second house is referred to for ascertaining the time of the marriage, description of the partner and the status of the native’s married life.

The second house is said to represent vision or the observational power of the individual, eye (especially the right eye), memory and imagination. Other than these, the second house also governs the nose, tongue, teeth, chin and cheeks. The influence of the evil planets in the second house may cause moles, or scars in these regions of the body. The second house should be investigated in order to ascertain whether the native will protect others or if he will engage in losses. With the presence of the malefic, the native may not be in good terms with his parents.

The presence of Saturn in the second house indicates that the native will be slow and economical while speaking. Jupiter will make the native earn through fair methods and speak well. The second house influences the loans, money that is borrowed or lent, money invested in speculations or money left with a guardian. This house along with the influence of the fifth house should be determined to understand if a person has an aptitude towards music.

Applications of the Second Bhava

Artha – wealth
Bhukthi – food
Dhakashakshi – right eye
Annapana – if one eats or drinks
Nayana – eye
pathrika – document
Vak – speech
Kutumbha – family
Mangalam – happy or auspicious ending
Sva – property
Asya – face
http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/House/2nd.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Dhana Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dhana Bhava   Dhana Bhava EmptyNed 2 Jun 2019 - 19:58

From the early environment of the first house, one moves to the second house, which relates to immediate family and growing up. It is often referred to as the house of possessions. This is because it reflects all that we own, material goods, accumulated wealth, possessions and relations. But the possessions shown by second house in Vedic Astrology are not just tangible. This house also refers to our feelings, emotions, younger siblings, how we relate to them, and also our abilities as possession. How we use these possessions to lead a fulfilling life also comes under the realm of the second house.

The most common possessions it rules include one’s finance, valuables, material goods, precious stones, ability to earn, and fortune. What you do with these possessions greatly affects how much these possessions add to your social reputation and standing. This is why it is called the house of money, or Dhana Bhava in Vedic astrology. It projects the financial position and affluence of a person. 2nd house essentially reflects one’s ability to acquire money. Note that this money need not be a result of one’s own efforts or earning. It could be in the form of stocks, cash, valuables, jewelry, bonds, inheritance etc. So the second house doesn’t relate to career or profession but one’s financial position. Saving, budgeting, and how you acquire and manage debts also comes under the domain of the second house in astrology.

Second house is associated with the sign of Taurus and Venus and Jupiter are natural significators of the second house in horoscope. As for physical attributes and body parts governed, 2nd house rules the eyes, and lower part of face, neck, throat, mouth, cheeks, chin, nose, nails, teeth, tongue etc. In Mundane astrology, this house represents the wealth of the nation, revenue, financial welfare and economic matters.

Second house also represents one’s capacity of verbal expression. It is the karaka of speech. If a benefic Mercury is occupying the 2nd house, the person is likely to be skilled at and gets acclaim in communication related fields, either in verbal or written form. Second house also gives knowledge of many languages. It also relates to immediate family and close family relatives such as brothers, sisters, grandparents, uncles, aunts etc. It also refers to your family’s wealth profile and how affluently you spend your childhood. Moreover, indulgence and food preferences are also governed by this house. Your bad habits and vices can also be seen by analyzing the second house.

https://www.indastro.com/house/2nd-house.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Dhana Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dhana Bhava   Dhana Bhava Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Dhana Bhava
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1