Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

BLOG BIBLIOTEKA VEDSKE ASTROLOGIJE

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  EventsEvents  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Drik PanchangDrik Panchang  AstroSageAstroSage  PristupiPristupi  Registruj seRegistruj se  

Bhandu Bhava

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 48

Bhandu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Bhandu Bhava   Bhandu Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:03

-4- BHAVA - BHANDU

Ova bhava se vezuje za um, emocije, dušu, osećanja, osećanje sreće, osećanje zadovoljstva, takodje pokazuje koliko je natus siguran u sebe i koliko ima Vere u sebe i druge, nabliži članovi porodice, roditelji, ali i najbliži prijatelji (prijatelji iz detinjstva, prijatelji koji su skoro stalno u domu natusa) majka, sve dobronamerne želje i dela, udobnost doma i želja za stvaranjem doma i porodice, mesto rodjenja, grad, država, poreklo, koreni. Sveta mesta, moralne karakteristike koje se dobijaju preko vaspitanja iz detinjstva, Vera u Boga i religijsko opredeljenje, karakter, narav, temperament, navike.

Takodje, ova bhava se vezuje za zemlju, posed, nekretnine, sve ono što se nalazi u zemlji (može i zakopano blago da bude) bunari, jame, rake, grobno mesto (porodična grobnica) poljoprivredna dobra i proizvodi od zemlje. Takodje, vezuje se za sve vrste prevozna, kola, taljige, kočije, automobil, zaprega, ali i za životinje koje mogu natusu da omoguće "prevoz" (slon, konj, krava, magarac, bufalo, koza, ovca) Takodje se vezuje i za društveni status koji se dobija preko porodice (kasta) a u sprezi sa -10- Bhavom pokazuje uticaj i društveni status koji natus sam kasnije u zrelom dobu stvara. Isto tako pokazuje krajnji rezultat nižeg / višeg obrazovanja (da li će osoba završiti škole ili ne) Prikazuje poslednje godine života natusa.

Članovi porodice : majka,bliski rodjaci.

Delovi tela : grudni koš, pluća, srce.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.dnevnikastrologa.com/index.php
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Bhandu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bhandu Bhava   Bhandu Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:12

Četvrta kuća

Osnovno značenje četvrte kuće je dom, komfor i majka. Pored ovoga ona ima mnoga značenja kao što su sreća, kvaliteti srca osobe, vozila, nepokretna imovina, lečenje, ranjivo mesto za oca (budući osma od devete) i njegova dugovečnost, karijera i posao partnera (deseta od sedme kuće) itd.

Budući da predstavlja kvalitete srca ova kuća igra veliku ulogu u ocrtavanju ličnosti i malefične planete će to težiti da umanje. Benefici ili dobre planete će težiti da povećaju sve dobre stvari ove kuće, da daju dobar odnos sa majkom i dobro srce.

Kao što smo videli ona na sociološkom planu predstavlja majku, a na fiziološkom srce.

http://www.jatavedas.com/?p=120
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Bhandu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bhandu Bhava   Bhandu Bhava EmptyPon 19 Mar 2018 - 2:12

4th House Vedic Astrology, Fourth House

The fourth house corresponds to the feminine sign of Cancer or karkata which is ruled by the moon and is identified in Hindu astrology by the goddess parvathi. This is why the Hindu sages have associated the fourth house to the mother. Contrary to this the western astrological philosophers have attributed the fourth house to the father figure. The fourth house stands for one’s home, domestic environments, residence, and general conditions of the native in the latter part of his life. This house is also known as the grave which means it is representative of private affairs, secret life and the curious secrets.

One may be likely to hoard their savings, if the fourth house is occupied by the beneficial aspects of Saturn of the houses 2 and 11. The fourth house shows one’s landed property, or immovable property and holdings that one takes in lease or on rent. It indicates whether the native will have a vehicle of their own or will enjoy the vehicle of others. All the permanent possessions such as pastures, fields, gardens, buildings, real estate properties, ancient dwellings, monuments and antiquities are governed by the fourth house.

Aspects of the Fourth Bhava

The fourth house needs to be examined in terms of patrimony relating often to all the inheritance descending by a bloodline, hereditary acquisitions and properties and hidden underground treasures. The house has a bearing on the education and qualifications a person acquires. This is why the fourth house is often signified by school and college education in contrast to the research and higher education that is indicated by the ninth house. The third house operates the mental inclination to study a certain subject.

The fourth house is significant in relation to the conclusion and termination and ending of all undertakings in native astrology. The fourth house holds its sway over the mines, gardens, public buildings, agriculture, and crops and ascertains if any undertaking will be terminated. The fourth bhava or house indicates learning, small vehicles and hand pulled carts, small boats, the mother, relations, caste, small wells, milk, water, medicine or supernatural efficacies. The latter is true if the sun is placed in the fourth house, being well aspected by Uranus. The fourth house also indicates false allegation, trust, pavilion or tent, mansion, art, entrance into a house, conclusion, disposition and loss of dwelling.

The fourth house represents paternal property, conclusions, celestial food, discovering the place where stolen property is hidden, development of secret and occult texts, abundance of grain and others. The fourth house according to the ancient Hindu astrologers indicates entrance of caves and holes, treasures and herbs. If the fourth house is placed well along with the placing of Mars, one is predicted to invest in and acquire landed property or land. If the placement is an unfavorable one, the native may sell the land or experience losses by the land.

If Venus is well placed in the fourth house, the native is likely to possess a car or buy a vehicle. In case there is an evil aspect, the native may have to incur heavy expenditure due to their acquired vehicle or face an accident or sell the conveyance and suffer for the mode of transport he had once enjoyed. The fourth house signification and the moon being well placed in the chart of the native is indicative of the fact that the person will have a long life span and will have a successful relation with his parents.

Applications of the 4thHouse

Graham – house

Vesma – home

Kshiti – land

Bandhu – relations

Matri – mother

Vahana – vehicle

Sukha – happiness

Vidya – learning

Ambu – water
http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/House/4th.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Bhandu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bhandu Bhava   Bhandu Bhava EmptyNed 2 Jun 2019 - 19:55

Fourth house in Vedic astrology is all about your roots. This may include property, house, land, cattle, real estate matters, and possessions you have such as vehicles. Everything that refers to strong ties to your native place comes under the realm of this house. Relationship with mother, heritage, family values, and associations with homeland are also governed by the planetary position in the 4th house in horoscope. Overall, this is the house of domestic happiness and called the Bandhu Bhava in Vedic astrology.

The idea of home is central to the fourth house. It marks your journey of whether you build a house (of bricks and mortar) or a home (of family values and ties). When you are able to get the best of both worlds, you are at peace with yourself. Fourth house in Vedic astrology thus also refers to mental peace and emotional satisfaction. The idea is to create a sanctuary, where everyone can live under one roof with compassion and love. Societal norms, material security, family history, ancestry, culture, lifestyle and traditions also fall in the realm of this house.

It refers to the domestic environment, the condition of your family in the later part of life and how you handle familial issues. This suggests whether the person will have strong roots and immovable property and if the person will enjoy the comfort of having a family, owning a vehicle and having a place to call home. This house also refers to other permanent material possessions that reflect one’s heritage such as antiques and family heirlooms. It also tells whether the person lives close to or moves away from the native place. Moreover whether the native would have conservative values and a follower or traditions and customs or becomes a revolutionary also depends upon the planetary placement in 4th house and of 4th house lord. It also reveals a lot about your religious instincts. Fourth house also has an influence of our education.

Fourth house essentially marks our journey from the womb to tomb. Womb refers to the mother, also Mother Nature, our dwelling place, from where we originated, and to what we are most attached. It refers to the roots from where we grow, the place we call home. On the other hand, it also refers to old age, our final resting place. The ground or Earth from where we grow up is where we have to return one day, thus the full life cycle.

Fourth house relates to Cancer sign, the fourth sign of the zodiac. Moon, representing cultivation and mother is the natural significator of the fourth house in astrology. The body parts it rules include chest, breast and lungs. Fourth house in Mundane astrology refers to mother nature, agriculture, weather, climate, mines, and public buildings. Fourth house is also related to all that is under earth such as oil, mining, excavation, agriculture, extraction of natural resources and construction.

https://www.indastro.com/house/4th-house.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Bhandu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Bhandu Bhava   Bhandu Bhava Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Bhandu Bhava
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1