Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

BLOG BIBLIOTEKA VEDSKE ASTROLOGIJE

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  EventsEvents  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Drik PanchangDrik Panchang  AstroSageAstroSage  PristupiPristupi  Registruj seRegistruj se  

Tanu Bhava

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 48

Tanu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Tanu Bhava   Tanu Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:00

-1- polje ~ BHAVA ~ TANU

Sam naziv "Tanu" u prevodu znači »kuća za telo«. Prva bhava predstavlja osobu o čijem se natalnom čartu radi. Za razliku od planeta na primer Sunca koje predstavlja naše sopstvo, ili pak Meseca koji predstavlja našu dušu i emocije, Tanu predstavlja materijalizaciju u spoljnom svetu onoga što natus nosi u sebi ~ natusovo ponašanje, fizički izgled, temperament, sve ono što ga predastavlja.

TANU BHAVA najčešće se vezuje za mesto i način samog rodjenja natusa, njegovu unutrašnju narav / ćud, njegov IQ sa kojim je rodjen (osnova na koju se kasnije nadogradjuje dalje niže / više znanje) koliko ima/nema sreće natus, samo telo, telesni tip natusa, izgled, vrline i mane, društvani status, a u zdravstvenom smislu vezuje se za : glavu, ten, lice, mozak, opšte stanje zdravlja sa kojim je natus rodjen. Isto tako se vezuje za dede po majci (4 polje od 10 polja) bake po ocu (10 polje od 4 polja) način na koji natus razmišlja, ali i pokazatelj je šta sanja i same simbolike snova (pa čak može da ukaže i način na koji osoba spava, položaj, vreme koje natus provodi spavajući i sl.)

Članovi porodice : majka i otac

Delovi tela : glava, mozak, čelo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.dnevnikastrologa.com/index.php
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Tanu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Tanu Bhava   Tanu Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:10

Postoji mnogo značenja kuća ili bhava i ovde ćemo nabrojati samo neke. Videćete i na koji način možete lako samo doći do pojedinih osobina samim brojanjem kuća od neke kuće. Postoje i drugi načini koje ćete vremenom usvojiti i lako koristiti.

Prva kuća

Prva kuća se naziva tanu ili glava. Ona predstavlja fizičko telo, inteligenciju, izgled, snagu i energiju. Pojedini mudraci kao što je Satjačarja, dodaju da prva kuća označava slavu i reputaciju, uspeh i status (budući da je Sunce označitelj za nju, a istovremeno je i u najvišem dostojanstvu u znaku ovna što je u prirodnom Kal Purušu/zodijaku, prva kuća). Svaka planeta na ascendentu će obojiti i doprineti osobinama osobe, što u kombiciji sa znakom koji je u njoj daje bližu sliku osobe. Pri analizi ličnosti moramo uzeti u obzir i vladara ascendenta, njegovu poziciju, kao i uticaj svih ostalih planeta.
http://www.jatavedas.com/?p=120
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Tanu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Tanu Bhava   Tanu Bhava EmptyPon 19 Mar 2018 - 2:08

1st House Vedic Astrology , First Bhava – Lagnam

The first house, or what is more commonly known as the lagna or ascendant, indicates the native, his general appearance, temperament or table. It indicates the physical stature of the person, color, shape and form of the person in general. The ascendant is an important influence in the way the health of a person is influenced and their general constitution. Good aspects to the cuspal degree of the ascendant indicate good health, while negative aspects imply the latter. It also hints at the vitality and vigor of the person and his thinking capacity, natural disposition, personality and struggle for life, success or failure and fortune or misfortune.

The first, third and tenth houses should be examined for ascertaining the expected span of a person’s life. The lagna is also said to describe the person’s station in life, status, honor, property, dignity, and overall well being. The first house is also an indication of courage and determination to move ahead and forget the best. The lagna indicates whether the native will live abroad. This is why it is indicated that the characteristics of the house should be examined before deciding whether the native will live in their place of birth, or move elsewhere.

In brief, it can be said that the tenth house is an indication of the changes that a person is likely to encounter in their life. This is why the house is extremely important. Everything depends on upon the occupant and the aspects of the ascendant.

The first house governs the head and upper facial region.

The characteristics of mundane astrology specify that the ascendant of a country indicate the people of the country or the usual condition of the state or locality for which the horoscope is made.

One of the important elements that are affected by the first house is growth of limbs, misery, happiness, appropriation of the money of others, hair, gambling on money for others and the like. If Saturn happens to be placed in the lagna where there are the malefic Ketu and Rahu, the native will be lazy. The wife of the man is likely to have abortive tendencies. If there is Mars or Mercury, the person will be ever active.

Aspects of the First Bhava

The first house also signifies various aspects such as tendency to insult other men, perseverance in their efforts, freedom from diseases, loss of decorum and getting blame from individuals, and more.

Lagna is indicative of the advantage and profits that the younger brother and friends of the person are entitled to.

Name, fame, repute, patrimony of the mother and other similar aspects are some of the features that are attributed to the first house. Long journeys, higher studies, life in a hostel while they are students, connection with strangers and foreigners for the kids of the native (especially for the first child), are some of the things which are indicated by the ascendant. The person who is a native of the first house or lagna is also affected by the danger to their maternal uncle, and the ened of inimical activities of any kind. The demise of the partner, wife or husband or the pleasurable pursuits and speculating aspects or tendencies of the father figure are also some of the additional aspects that are indicated.

The native is likely to undertake brief journeys, and jobs in editing, publishing, and neighbors to their elderly siblings.

With each house symbolizing the matters relating to the person, they also imply matters pertaining to their relatives.

Applications of the 1st Bhava

Adya – first
Kalpa
Janama – birth
Dhanus – physical body
Seersa – head
Anga – limb
Deham – physical features
Varthamana – livelihood or living
udhayam – ascending
http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/House/1st.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Tanu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Tanu Bhava   Tanu Bhava EmptyNed 2 Jun 2019 - 19:59

First house, also known as the Ascendant in Vedic Astrology is called the house of the self. It is the degree of the sign that is rising on the eastern horizon at the time of birth at a particular place on the earth. From the point of the Ascendant, the rest of the sky is divided into twelve equal parts to form the subsequent houses. First house in Vedic Astrology is considered the most important because it marks the beginning of life. It is the first house formed in terms of sunrise, thus refers to the new beginnings and the early environment one gets in life.

The zodiac sign associated with first house is Aries and the planet that naturally signifies it is Sun. First house in astrology mostly refers to the head and upper part of the face when it comes to the body part it governs. In Mundane Astrology, first house represents the overall state of the country or the people in it. This house essentially answers some key questions about self like who are you? What you want to do in life? How would you do it? This underlines the process by which you become a unique individual and realize your truest self. It is the sum total of our personality, both the inner self and outer shell. First house thus rules how we grow and gives a shape to how we perceive the world.

1st house in horoscope represents the personality, physical appearance, character, temperament, self-identity, strengths, weaknesses, physical constitution as well as health. By studying the sign and planets placed in the first house, we can easily decipher a lot about one’s inner and outer self. The position and strength of the first house lord is very important in carving the destiny of a person. First house mostly relates to public appearance, how a person projects himself or herself to the world. It is a mirror into how we show ourselves as well as how we actually are.

1st house is called Tanu bhava in Vedic Astrology, meaning the house of the body. This is because first house is the karaka of one’s individuality, looks, sexual appeal, attraction, bodily features and strength. It gives a clear picture of your vim and vigor, and overall health and wellbeing. It is a window to your general outlook towards life, which largely affects your choices and future course of events. Moreover, its astrological analysis also tells about upcoming misfortunes and mishaps. First house thus is very important in terms of making astrological predictions.

https://www.indastro.com/house/ascendant.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Tanu Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Tanu Bhava   Tanu Bhava Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Tanu Bhava
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1