Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

BLOG BIBLIOTEKA VEDSKE ASTROLOGIJE

PortalPortal  PrijemPrijem  EventsEvents  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Drik PanchangDrik Panchang  AstroSageAstroSage  PristupiPristupi  Registruj seRegistruj se  

Dharma Bhava

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 03.06.2015
Godina : 48

Dharma Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Dharma Bhava   Dharma Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:06

-9- BHAVA ~ DHARMA

Kao što i njeno ime kaže ~ Dharma ~ Vedska učenja, bavljenje prirodom, poštovanje prirode i Sveta uopšteno, više stanje svesti, Svesnost, širina Duha, sve ono što smo poneli iz prošlog života (naročito zasluge) Mudrost, meditacija, Sveta Mesta, hodočašća, religija-filozofija[1] Način života, ponašanja, lečenje Duše i Tela, ispravljanje grešaka koje su dovele do "bolesti" ili Duše ili Tela.

Praktična strana ove bhave je više obrazovanje, više škole, fakulteti, univerziteti, najviše moguće obrazovanje (praćenje Duhovnog Učitelja na primer...) Takodje se vezuje za velike oglase (3 polje "mali oglasi") izdavaštvo, publikacije, pisanje[2] Ovo polje se takodje vezuje za obrazovanje koje je u direktnoj vezi sa karijerom tj. poslom natusa (dodatno školovanje, kursevi, školice i sl. kako bi se natus što bolje pripremio za dobijeni posao) Putovanje u daleke zemlje, putovanje "vazduhom".

Članovi porodice : daljnja rodbina partnera, 4 dete u porodici (ali isto tako se vezuje i za natusovu decu, u smislu da ih bolje opisuje, ali i za decu natusove dece, tj. unuke)

Delovi tela : kukovi, bokovi, gornji deo butina (i spreda i pozadi)

1. NAPOMENA : to je kod Veda jedno te isto!
2. ali pisanje u smislu knjiga / dela koje podpomažu uzdizanju Svesti i Svesnosti i kod autora i kod čitaoca... duhovno pisanje na primer
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.dnevnikastrologa.com/index.php
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Dharma Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dharma Bhava   Dharma Bhava EmptyPon 13 Nov 2017 - 11:17

Deveta kuća

Ovo je najbitnija kuća u horoskopu budući da donosi sudbinsku sreću, pokazuje naše pretke. Dobro duhovno nasleđe je najbitnija stvar u našem životu jer je ono proizvod blagoslova naših predaka, učitelja i sl. Vedski spisi kažu „Dharma Pitru, Matru Sukha“ odnosno „Darma ili ispravna aktivnost, sreća se dobija blagoslovom oca i predaka, a sukha ili sreća blagoslovom majke“.

Dobar odnos sa precimo je preduslov za sudbinsku sreću. Malefične planete u devetoj kući su pokazatelj neke loše sudbine, posebno se ovo odnosi na Rahua ili severni mesečev čvor, jer se on uvek suprotstavlja Jupiteru i Suncu koji su označitelji za devetu kuću. To je kao da je lopov (Rh) u hramu (deveta kuća).

Ovo ne mora biti uvek loše, ukoliko je Rahu posebna planeta u horoskopu. Rahu je onaj koji sumnja u ispravnu vrednost i Boga i stoga je to loše za život osobe. Dobre planete će dati dobru sudbinsku sreću i podršku predaka, nadređenih i oca. Na fiziološkom planu ova kuća predstavlja butine.

http://www.jatavedas.com/?p=120
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Dharma Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dharma Bhava   Dharma Bhava EmptyPon 19 Mar 2018 - 2:16

9th House Vedic Astrology, Ninth House

The ninth house is the house of faith, wisdom, and divine. It is considered to be an auspicious house and reflects the fortune that one has accumulated in one’s present life as a result of their past actions. Luck is closely related to merit and this indicates that the native will be allowed to reap the fruits of the actions that he did in their previous birth. So, the ninth house will indicate that bhagya, fortune or prosperity, is that what has been accumulated as a result of the meritorious deeds that the person did in their previous birth.

Since the ninth house is ruled by philosophy, and religion, Jupiter, the philosophical planet is rested in the ninth house. This makes the native religious, devoted, orthodox and kind hearted. Saturn in this position receiving the good aspects of the sun or Mercury will give the native forethought and intuition. The native will be deeply religious, meditative and methodical. He will be highly esteemed in religious as well as philanthropic institutions. However, in case the planets are adversely aspected, the native can go to extreme conditions in religious matters and others.

Characteristics of the ninth House

All the affairs relating top temples, mosques, churches and religious institutions including the organizations devoted to promote the spiritual welfare of the people are attributed to the ninth house. The Hindus have attributed the ninth house to pilgrimage to holy lands, wells, circular reservoirs, charity and sacrifices. The house of the third bhava is the home of learning and perception and the ninth represents pure reason and intuition.

The amount of knowledge that one may develop may relate to higher education, research, learning, academic interests, literary pursuits and invention, discovery, exploration and submission of thesis. The ninth house is attributed to the father and this is because it is indicated by the Dhanus or Sagittarius. This is ruled by the preceptor or guru. In the ancient Hindu period, the father was considered the guru or spiritual teacher who transmitted his psychic powers. The aspects influenced by this house are legal matters, spiritual initiation, teaching and learning because it is owned by Jupiter. The Hindus term the ninth house as indicating the occult metaphysical mind.

The ninth house is indicated by visions and dreams. Neptune, the planet of dreams, is said to be governed by this house. It also indicates peculiar dreams. The third and ninth houses indicate change or journeys away from the permanent residence. While the third house denotes short travel, the ninth house implies the wider mind and is related to long journeys such as voyages and air travels. It indicates the amount of travel to far off destinations and success achieved there. The house is influenced by foreigners and strangers.

The ninth house is the house of publishing and especially volumes of inherent value including subjects like religion, law, philosophy, science, international affairs, travel, and issues like light reading, news, and things pertaining to the ephemeral nature. Association with good people, devotion to God and elders, punya or blessings from the previous birth is indicated. Providential help is received due to the placement of various beneficial planets because the lord is favorably placed in the bhava. The ninth house also governs the short travels of the husband, wife or business partner. It is the house of being friends with the elder brother and their accomplishments.

Applications of the 9thHouse

Nava – ninth

Acharva – guru or preceptor

Pithru – father

Poorva bhagyam – luck earned before

Subham – auspicious

Daiva

Upasana – spiritual initiation

Bhagya – fortune

Tapas – penance

Dharma – virtue

Japa – prayer

Pooja – worship

Arya vamsa – noble family
http://www.india-astrologer.com/vedic_astrology/House/9th.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी
Admin
Jyōtiṣī ज्योतिषी

Dharma Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dharma Bhava   Dharma Bhava EmptyNed 2 Jun 2019 - 19:47

Also called the Dharma Bhava in astrology, 9th house represents one’s religious instincts, dharma, uprightness, good karma, ethics, higher learning & values and spiritual inclination. It shows one’s religious beliefs, whether the person believes in religion or not, if the person would stick to the conservative religious values or question them. Ninth house in Vedic Astrology also gives a philosophical bent of mind. It gives one an inclination towards charity and generous deeds.

This is also the house of luck. It determines whether fortune would favor you or not, if you would be able to sidestep troubles without much effort or not. It is also the karaka of higher education. A strong 9th house is often found in the horoscope of prominent writers. 9th house represents the journey towards the unknown, to discover what in beyond and above us. The understanding of the higher realms occurs either through higher education & learning in the form of studying psychology or philosophy or through spirituality. How strong is the 9th house in horoscope also determines whether the person would tread towards spiritual liberation or not.

It is the strongest trine house and when it forms a combination with the 10th house, which is considered the strongest angle house; it forms a powerful Raj Yoga, awarding the native with wealth, name and fame in abundance.

9th house also stands for father, what kind of relationship you share with him, how lucky you are for him or he is for you and also their financial status. Along with father, it also signifies your mentor and teacher. 9th house also tells you about your relationship with brother-in-law and sister-in-law. 9th house in astrology is a strong indicator of foreign travel too. Long distance journeys you take and whether they would be fruitful or not also comes under the realm of 9th house. Its assessment also determines whether and when you can take a pilgrimage. Invention, research, and exploration also fall in 9th house.

9th house relates to Sagittarius, and Jupiter is the natural signification of this house, which also relates to good luck, wealth, fortune, higher learning, wisdom and spirituality. In Mundane Astrology, ninth house refers to law, judgment, religious matters, education, immigration, and justice of a country. Body parts associated with ninth house are buttocks and back of thighs. The way the strength of the thighs determines whether you reach the finish line first, the strength of your teachings and philosophy of life determines whether you would learn the higher truth and be one with God or not.

https://www.indastro.com/house/9th-house.html
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Dharma Bhava Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Dharma Bhava   Dharma Bhava Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Dharma Bhava
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1